Sucralose | CAS 56038-13-2
Buying Guide of Product:
Anbu Chem is one professional Sucralose supplier &manufacturer in China, which have more than 10 years export experience on fine chemical industry. we will offer you quality fine chemical with competitive price, custom chemical synthesis service is available.
What is Sucralose?
1、High intensity sweetener manufactured by replacing three hydroxyl groups on the sucrose molecule with three chlorine atoms. The results are a sweetener of 0 cal that is not digested. It is 600 times as sweet as sugar with a similar flavor profile. It is heat stable, readily soluble, and maintains its stability at elevated temperatures. It has been approved for use in specific categories that include baked products, beverages, confectioneries, and certain desserts and toppings。
2、Sucralose (1,6-dichloro-1,6-dideoxy-p-fructofuranosyl-4-chloro-oc- D-galactopyra- noside) is a nonnutritive sweetener based on sucrose. It is selectively chlorinated and the glycoside link between the two rings is resistant to hydrolysis by acid or enzymes, so it is not metabolized. It has 400 to 800 times the sweetness of sucrose, is very soluble in water, and is stable in heat. It can be used in food products that are baked or fried.
Sucralose is produced by the selective chlorination of the sucrose molecule using a patented process by Tate and LyIe that replaces the three hydroxyl groups (OH) with three chlorine (Cl) atoms. This modified sugar is minimally absorbed by the body and passes out unchanged. It was approved for use in foods and beverages in 1999 in the United States.
3、A low-calorie artificial sweetener。
What is the price of Sucralose?
The Sucralose price is different basis on different package weight, inquiry with us for detail quote.
How to buy Sucralose us?
1. Consult: We will check the chemical inventory. If it is a customized product, we send it to our R&D team to check the raw material price and synthesis route.
2. Quotation: We will provide you with a detailed quotation based on the quantity and purity of the consulted chemicals.
3. Process Evaluation: Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details of the order (appearance, purity, testing methods and business terms) to eliminate any misunderstandings.
4. Placing Order: If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a contract with you.
5. Production: We will arrange the procurement and production of raw materials as soon as possible after receiving your signed sales contract and deposit money.
6. Quality Control: For customized products, we will first produce small samples, and then use HPLC, NMR or GC to detect it. After sample meeting the product quality requirements, we will begin to the mass production. After the mass production is completed, we will use HPLC, NMR or GC to detect again.
7. Delivery: After the mass production is completed, we will send the product information to the buyer, and we will arrange the delivery according to the terms in the contract.
Store in a dry and away from light.
Edyta Bodzak from Europe
Anbu Chem is one professional fine chemical and custom chemical synthesis supplier, we cooperated each other more than 5 years for our product material. each time can get exactly custom chemical we want.